- Articles are original scientific works that have never been published
- Articles written in Bahasa Indonesian, 6,000 - 7,000 words.
- Article’s structure: Title, full name of author, author agency, email, abstract, key words, introduction, theoretical foundation / methodology, discussion, concluding / concluding, and bibliography.
- Abstracts are written in Indonesian and English as much as 150-200 words.
- Key words are written in Indonesian and English, a maximum of 5
- Words or terms that have not been converted into Indonesian words are typed in italic letters.
- To submit an article, please register, then log in and follow the instructions on the 'Submission' menu.
- The references must be written in Harvard System [further information, see the paper template]